Enrollment RTO - Goods Vehicles(CG & Other State)

1. Vehicle has to be enrolled at the RTO of the district in which the buyer resides.
2. You are authorized to enroll vehicle in all the districts of C.G.
3. Please select the RTO where the vehicle is to be enrolled. This should be the district which is address of the buyer.